Echo doesn't have a custom title currently.
Born: 24 February 1983
Website: No Information
Discord - Echo#7720
Occupation: Managing large children.
Player Alias: Echo
Joined: 15-April 18
Last Seen: Jul 19 2018, 02:50 AM
Local Time: Jul 22 2018, 10:11 AM
5 posts (0.1 per day)
( 0.29% of total forum posts )
Apr 17 2018, 05:16 PM
Calista MaraliCharacter Background
Twenty-Four :: French :: Seamstress
Currently in: Port de Paix
- She’s new in Port de Paix (obviously), grew up in an orphanage in Marseilles then Toulouse.
- Very friendly and kind, she’ll literally help anyone if she can. Especially children.
- Seems naive but she’s not, she’s learned to give people just enough rope to hang themselves or prove themselves decent folk.
- Here she is, if you want more detail
- Originally came to Port de Paix to be married to a stranger, he died so..
- She has some coin spared away for any kind of emergency, a habit of growing up.
- She’s making friends with others in her field, learning from them as she did her previous mentor.
- Work and play are sort of a tightrope walk for her, she enjoys both equally but the balance tends to go more towards the former than the latter.
- Enjoys making new friends, will talk to anyone and her view of them is always based on the kind of person she sees them be around her.
- Friends? Those are always good. She made plenty in the orphanage where she was raised but being bounced from one to another, she lost touch with nearly all of them. Cali could definitely appreciate someone showing her around and giving her a lay of the land.
- Trouble? It’s not unheard of for Cali to get herself into a pickle, because she tries to see the very best in others which of course can lead to troublesome situations.
- Romance? Not a definite, but could be fun. She was sent to marry someone here, not her fault they died before she arrived. Now that the choice would be her own though, it would really take some work to get her to agree to something more than just friendship.
- Enemies? Maybe a rivalry with a neighboring seamstress or trouble for the seamstress she currently works for? Wouldn’t necessarily have to be enemies with Cali per say but could make for an interesting story. Secret frenemies or something?
**I love to plot so hit me up with something and we can hash it out either here or on my Discord**.
- Potentially any number of those she’d been in the orphanage with, though it’s doubtful they’d recognize one another at first glance. They would likely be the only ones to know her as ‘Mouse’.
- Other tailors or seamstresses, she actually really enjoys talking and learning from them.
- She has no living relatives that she is aware of.
Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D.
- Tropical Sun with Nicole Cavalier - trip to the herbal shop, cause sunburns aren’t fun.
Apr 16 2018, 09:59 PM
What country are you from?
Another American here, hail from the South. Any Jack Daniels or George Dickel fans out there? I'm your girl, parked right between the two distilleries.
What is your profession?
I've been gainfully employed for 6 years as an office manager for a group of Aerospace engineers, recently also given the title of Assistant Purchasing officer as well. I also have my Associates degree in Psychology (student loans suck btw).
What are your favorite RP genres?
I started out on an Age of Sail board many moons ago where I was fortunate to meet Sabe and Elena. Left that for lots of modern fantasy, fantasy, horror, supernatural sites for a long time. I still love them don't get me wrong I'm currently on one with two of my best girlfriends that is sort of a hodge-podge of settings we've all played on.
What is your favorite book, movie, TV series and type of music?
-Currently slowly working my way through all of Steven King's works. Thanks to my bestie sending me a whole library of his stuff for my tablet. Reading The Shining at the moment. But my favorite book(s) hands down is anything having to do with Anne Rice's vampire chronicles.
-Movies is another one. Way too many to name. Haven't seen a lot of foreign films unfortunately but anything else, you name it I've probably watched it at least once. Horror movies are a huge favorite (no matter how campy) I generally spend the entire month of October watching a horror movie a night.
-TV Series? Current must watches for me are Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, Hawaii 5-0, WWE (yeah I'm a wrestling fan), Supernatural and The Originals (I'm so excited for the season 3 premiere).
-Oh wow. Okay so I'm kind of a music fanatic. There's very little I don't listen too. I'm really good at finding theme music for characters or threads. But I really don't have a single type I prefer over any other, it's all sort of whatever mood I am in.
Are you a sports' fan too? Practicing or watching?
Okay so wrestling (yes WWE) is a sport and I watch the crap out of it. I have the WWE Network and I watch every show. I know it's scripted but I don't care, it's loads of fun to watch even if sometimes it makes me scream and curse.
What other interests and hobbies do you have?
Umm, well I write fan-fiction sometimes if the right character or setting inspires me. That generally goes on Tumblr or AO3.
I knit and I crochet, which is usually my -down time I need to think and chill- hobby. Not too shabby at it either, most of my co-workers who've had babies have gotten a blanket from me and their still using them so I must be doing something right.
Do you have pets?
I have 6 children... 3 furry ones... 2 small ones I made and 1 big one I married. xD
The 3 furry ones are Maximus (Max for short) a 7 yr old Beagle, Captain (Cappy) a 6 yr old Chiweeni-oodle (Chihuahua-Dachshund-Poodle mix) and Palmer (Jerk) an almost 2 year old American short hair grey white cat.
The 2 small ones are my soon to be 13 yr old son nicknamed Monzter (OMG I'm gonna have a teenager, someone help me!) and my soon to be 10 yr old son we call Mike-Mike.
The big one of course is my husband. Been married 14 yrs, together 16 yrs and known each other for 19 yrs.
**If it isn't painfully obvious I'm totally outnumbered by testosterone but I wouldn't have it any other way.**
How long have you been RPing?
Oh gee.. -coughs- Umm.. 20 years now. Started way way back in the day with AOL's chatrooms and bounced around until I found forum boards. Gosh that seems like a lifetime ago.
What kinds of characters and stories do you like to write?
I've got upwards of like 90-something characters stored away so there's not many I don't like (obviously) but I tend to stick towards ones I can at least relate to in some way. I think it makes it easier to get into their heads when I write them.
As for stories? Anything. Honestly. Anything. Angst, drama, romance, rivalries... I will do it all so long as whomever I am writing with is on board with it too. I like to talk plot a lot so as long as it doesn't break site rules I'm game for just about anything.
What does your screen name mean?
Well as I mentioned before I met Sabe and Elena on another age of sail board many moons ago. And Calista was actually the first character I played there. She didn't get a whole lot of writing time though (way too long of a story to explain) and recently when I began feeling like I was missing something writing wise I recalled Elena had Before The Mast (yeah I've lurked around for a while, I'm just so stinking proud of her ya know?) so I reached out. So this really is an echo of a character past, giving it another go of things; hopefully for the better this time around.